Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Random pictures and fun with friends!~

Just thought i'd post a few photos from a few weekends ago~
I love hanging out with my friend Sky~ She's actually a sweet lolita, and follower of fairy kei fashion~
We went to the thrift store at the mall in my town, but didn't buy anything there~ But i did buy some pastel shorts from a different store! Anyway, here's some photos

My dress is from Refuse to be usual on eBay, a gift from my older sister Madeline~ Check out her blog if you will!~ Also, the necklaces are from Dellamore and kawaii goods~ The big hair bow is from qutieland.com, and the smaller pink clip is actually just from a chinese restaurant ~  Me and Sky had a fun time with strips of crafting jewels we found, and used them as blinged out mustaches~
Lol~ Don't we look silly? Sky actually didn't dress up that day, but i'm glad i had a chance to~ I didn't take any full outfit shots, and i somewhat regret it~ It was a really cute coord! Definantly more so the "american" version of fairy kei, which i don't really wear that often~ Spank! style has always been my favorite~ But experimenting with other takes on the fashion is super fun!~ Then, the weekend after easter, i got to hang out with my best buddy Samantha!!~ I didn't dress up that day but i took some before and after pictures of my make-up~

I love doing my make-up so that my eyes look HUGE~ Also, the circle lenses are from Angelic Rain~ I forgot which ones they are, they were from my sister~ (she gives me a lot of gifts~)
Me and sam took a few pictures together, this one is my favorite:

Aren't we so cute together? Hahaha~ We had fun that day! afterwards we went and hung out with my sister for a bit, and then went to go get my new glasses and some japanese soda!~


I got new glasses.. I actually really like them this time, i usually hate wearing my real glasses, but these ones are so nerdy and cute!~
After that Sam had to go home and i pretty much slept the rest of the day~
Now for a few random pictures:

My jeans from cheap monday, and a fairly recent drawing~ it was actually my own take on something i'd seen on Facebook~ I have to paint it still, the colors are pretty light~ I want to scan it, but i can never find the time~ So for right now, it's just taped to my wall > <
Well this post was kind of random, and a bit irrelevant~ But i like personal blogging!~
If you like my blog, please follow! Also check out my tumblr! Have a wonderful day, see you next post!


Anna~~~


1 comment: