Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Fun pictures in Lolita!~

I'm back once again with a little photo shoot sort thing, this time with my friend Sky.
We hung out, ate food, dressed up, and even went out in the rain~ I always have such a fun time with her. I glad to have loli friends~ Anyway, onto the photos we took. . .They turned out really cute~~ ^w^













Sky's outfit:
Dress: Dream of lolita
Blouse: Anna house
Wriscuff (didn't know they were single): Chocomint
Socks: Offbrand
Shoes: Offbrand
Purse: Walmart~
Hair stuff: Handmade by me!
Other accessories: Offbrand + handmade

My outfit:
Dress: Angelic pretty
Wriscuffs: Angelic pretty
Socks: Secret shop
Shoes: Angelic pretty
Purse: Angelic pretty
Hair stuff: Chocomint, Kawaii goods, offbrand
Other accessories: Handmade, offbrand, Chocomint


Thanks for looking, see you next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment