Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sweet Lolita "photoshoot"!~

Last weekend, my sister got to mess around with the camera a little bit!~ She took a bunch of pictures, and even set up a little area for us to take pictures! I dressed up in lolita, but i didn't wear a blouse under my jsk, because it was really hot~~ This was just for fun, so please, don't be rude~ My little sister loves photography and she thinks this is really fun, and i go along with it xD Most of the time, the pictures she takes don't turn out half bad!~
Here's some of the pictures:







I don't think they turned out half bad!~ The occasional derpy-ness, but hey, she's only like 9 xD
She came up with the whole set, theme, outfit, poses, and took the pictures!~
Outfit rundown:
Dress: Angelic Pretty (soap bubbles)
Socks: Secret shop
Shoes: Offbrand
Wristcuffs: Angelic Pretty
Jewelry: Offbrand
Hair accessories: Offbrand, Chocomint, and Kawaii Goods~
Thanks for looking!~ See you next post!
If you like my blog, follow me! Also, check out my tumblr!
Bye cuties!

No comments:

Post a Comment